A gas pipeline passes under my land: what are my obligations?

The area under which the pipeline passes is covered by what is known as an “easement”. In that area, you are not allowed to build, plant trees or excavate, so as not to damage the pipeline.

If you want to embark on any earthworks, you must submit your plans to Teréga so that we can make sure it is indeed safe to do so. To do that, you must complete a DICT (Declaration of Intention to Commence Work) on this site:  www.reseaux-et-canalisations.ineris.fr

Your opinion interests us!

To go further

On the same theme