The turnover of the Transport business was €313 million in 2020, a decrease of approximately 8% compared to 2019.
For its part, the turnover of the Storage business showed a contraction of approximately 9% compared to 2019. These two results are principally connected to the entry into force of the new ATRT7 tariff for the Transport business and the new ATS2 tariff for the Storage business, and more specifically to the reduction of return on assets, partially compensated for by the start-up of the new investments realised. The reduction in capacity subscriptions also had an impact on the turnover of the Transport business in 2020.
In 2020, the total sum of our investments was €126 million. For the Transport business (€92 million), this primarily consisted of investments for the development of the network and the modernisation, safety and security and maintenance of our infrastructures.
For the Storage business, investments reached €34 million and largely corresponded to projects for the modernisation, safety and security and maintenance of infrastructures.
• 5,127 km of transport pipelines
• 6.5 Gm3 of total gas storage capacity
• 122,859 GWh of gas transported
• 25,369 GWh consumed in the Teréga zone (industrial + public distribution)
• 33,100 GWh of subscribed storage capacity, i.e. 100% of available capacity
• 68 transport shippers
• 27 storage shippers
• 111 industrial customers
• 152 public distributions
• 2 biomethane injection stations
• 96% overall satisfaction (2020 survey of 70% of connected customers)
• 661 employees
• 71 new hires (permanent and fixed-term contracts)
• Feminisation rate : 28 %
• 36 study contracts : 23 work-study contracts and 13 apprenticeship contracts
• 96% of employees trained
• Commitment index of 7.3/10
• Teréga TRIFR (Total Recordable Injury Frequency Rate): 3.1
87 (2021 index based on) 2020, 73 for the previous year
Taking stock of 2020 has highlighted the current dynamic from an equality viewpoint (the results of the previous year were affected by the transformation within Operations).
• ISO 14001 (environmental management), ISO 50001 (energy management) certifications **
• 0.8 teqCO2/GWh transported*
* Calculated with GWP (Global Warming Potential) for methane = 34.
(**) So as not to impose extra work on our operating teams during this period of strong business recovery, we have put back the end-of-year audit dates for 2021: as a result, certification of our environmental (14001) and energy (50001) systems, the second cycle of which expires on 16th July 2021, will be suspended until such time as those certifications can be renewed.
• Approximately 60 employees integrated into the R&I network
• Average annual R&I budget: €5 million
• Approximately 45 ongoing R&I projects