The turnover of the Transport business was €313 million in 2020, a decrease of approximately 8% compared to 2019.
For its part, the turnover of the Storage business showed a contraction of approximately 9% compared to 2019. These two results are principally connected to the entry into force of the new ATRT7 tariff for the Transport business and the new ATS2 tariff for the Storage business, and more specifically to the reduction of return on assets, partially compensated for by the start-up of the new investments realised. The reduction in capacity subscriptions also had an impact on the turnover of the Transport business in 2020.
In 2020, the total sum of our investments was €126 million. For the Transport business (€92 million), this primarily consisted of investments for the development of the network and the modernisation, safety and security and maintenance of our infrastructures.
For the Storage business, investments reached €34 million and largely corresponded to projects for the modernisation, safety and security and maintenance of infrastructures.
• 5,115 km of transport pipelines
• 6.5 Gm3 of total gas storage capacity
• 122,859 GWh of gas transported
• 27,422 GWh consumed in the Teréga zone (industrial + public distribution)
• 33,100 GWh of subscribed storage capacity, i.e. 100% of available capacity
• 73 transport shippers
• 28 storage shippers
• 112 industrial customers
• 152 public distributions
• 6 biomethane injection stations
• 100% overall satisfaction (2021 survey of shippers customers)
• 650 employees
• 62 new hires (permanent and fixed-term contracts)
• Feminisation rate : 28.2 %
• 26 study contracts and 23 trainees
• 95,7% of employees trained
• Commitment index of 7.7/10
• Teréga TRIFR (Total Recordable Injury Frequency Rate): 1.4
78 (2022 index based on 2021).
Pay differentials: Continue to monitor possible distortions and implement adjustments to rectify them.
Promotion gaps: Ensure that the beneficiary population is relatively similar in proportion between men and women.
Representation among the 10 highest earners: Supporting women’s mobility to positions of responsibility.
• ISO 14001 (environmental management), ISO 50001 (energy management) certifications
• 0.75 teqCO2/GWh transported*
* Calculated with GWP (Global Warming Potential) for methane = 34.
• Approximately 60 employees integrated into the R&I network
• Average annual R&I budget: €3 to 5 million
• Approximately 50 ongoing R&I projects